Thursday, March 11, 2010

Goodbye Chennai

I can’t believe that my stay in Chennai has come to an end. Two and a half years in this big city has definitely been a wonderful experience. Ok, not all of it was wonderful but yes most of it.

I’ll miss this place and probably the little joys that I found here.

Chennai is definitely a nice place to be. People complain about the extreme climate here but you get used to it after a year :)
I’d love to write more about Chennai but I definitely need to get packing.

Can’t wait to see what Bangalore holds for me.

Change is inevitable. Places change. Things change. People change.

Change is good.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to Bangalore!

Laksh.. said...

hey sweetheart
all the best and i hope we meet soon!

Par said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Par said...

@AK: :) and i'd love to welcome you back there soon :)
@Laksh: yep we shud plan a get together in blore...

Vinod R Iyer said...

What a Joincidence with a C :)

Work might take me to chennai from bangaloe. Well nature evens things out I guess :))

Life's Memoirs said...

All the best Par.. have a nice time..!!

Par said...

@Vinod: yep. nature evens things out! :)
@lifes memoirs: thankyou :)

K Muralidharan said...

We miss u Paaru!Your regular' valiacha chaya veno? oats veno?' The incredibly short time u take to get ready (6.30-wake up.6.45 starting the scooter!)used to leave me dazed!I hope you'll have a whole new breed of friends in B'lore not forgetting the comfort of being very close to Anup till Sept and later with him.
We miss your laughter and that jovial self!Take care of your health and enjoy life too. God bless you.

Unknown said...

all the best paru, u will fall in love with blr very soon...
and hey i am waiting to read about the "Mystery of the missing pants"

Unknown said...

Take care dear and my best wishes for U! Hope u will enjoi in the new place as u did in Chennai :-)